The Damac Chic Tower Residential Project in Dubai
Damac Chic Tower, an off-plan residential complex, is a new exclusive project by Dubai’s largest developer, Damac Properties, in collaboration with the jewelry brand, De Grisogono. The 42-storey tower offers a five-story podium and a basement level and will be built on the waterfront of the Dubai Canal, in the emirate’s Business Bay area.
The building will feature a unique design with large wave-shaped outdoor terraces, green hanging gardens, panoramic windows, and glass balustrades on the balconies.
The architecture of the new development is inspired by the beauty and healing properties of natural turquoise. Various shades of this mineral were used to decorate the façades and interiors. The skyscraper flaunts an unusual stepped roof with water flowing from one pool to another unimpeded, creating the impression of cascading waterfalls streaming down the snow-white rock.
The residents will enter through a regal lobby, decorated with unusual design elements and sophisticated lamps inspired by the beauty of natural gemstones. A spacious recreation area with comfortable furniture and low tables will be located here.
The building will also offer large spaces for vehicle parking, as well as valet services. The large podium within the building will feature various amenities, such as:
- A spa center and several spa salons
- An outdoor gym
- Several outdoor swimming pools, including a large 50x8 m infinity pool
- A soccer field
- An artificial 180-meter river
- Indoor gyms
- Wellness baths
- Venues for outdoor parties
Real Estate in Damac Chic Tower, Dubai, UAE
Chic Tower is a new development in Dubai, featuring upscale studios and one to two-bedroom apartments with a floor area ranging from 38 to 156 m². Floors 34 – 41 will be reserved for an exclusive collection of premium three and four-bedroom apartments. Owners of these residences will have access to a private gym, a private infinity pool and a projection screen to watch their favourite films.
The interiors will be developed by professional designers. The colour palette will be inspired by the noble beauty of turquoise and shimmering water. Subdued light blue and green shades sprinkled with gold and transparent elements will dominate the interior décor. Windows and terraces will offer staggering views of the Dubai Canal, the cityscape, and the legendary Burj Khalifa.
Property For Sale in Damac Chic Tower
The new residential project is located in Dubai’s Business Bay area, which is a freehold area, so foreign nationals may also enjoy full ownership rights of the real estate in Damac Chic Tower.
Currently, the starting price of a one-bedroom apartment in the new development is AED 823,000 (USD 224,000). This is a good deal for a designer home in an exclusive residential project located in an upscale community a ten-minute drive from Dubai’s Downtown. As construction approaches completion, the prices of these real estate units will increase. Buyers of apartments in the off-plan residential project, Damac Chic Tower, at the developer’s price can pay for their purchase in installments by the 80/20 plan, in which case, 80% of the value is paid at the construction stage and the remaining 20%, after commissioning.